Connie Gibbs has directed dozens of newspapers and print publications—from coast to coast and internationally—in the development of their own revenue books. Gibbs’ training seminar will provide you with the tools you need to create your book and set a baseline for future publications. This includes:
- Developing publication from title to distribution
- Creating a best results timeline
- Collecting and managing content
- Developing business profile pages for additional revenue
- Analyzing and developing price points
- Alternative sales: Retail sales (corporations, foundations, bulk sales, colleges, etc.)
- Ideas for promotional campaigns to maximize new revenue
Joel Klaassen has been in the printing business since 1959 when he was initiated as a printer’s devil at his hometown newspaper. He has been in the printing and newspaper business for nearly all of those years since and currently owns and publishes the Hillsboro Free Press in Kansas. He’s been involved in more than 300 book titles from start to finish and takes the client through all of the processes needed to produce a finished first-class product.
In addition to leading your next book project, let us assist you in all of your customized printing needs, for hard cover and paper cover books. We can provide almost any size you wish and will also advise what sizes and page counts are most efficient for your project. We’ll walk you through the Library of Congress, ISBN and copyrighting applications. Excellent workmanship and prices. We’d be glad to furnish samples on request.
Members or associate
You may have seen us at the following trade shows:
- Tx Press Assoc.